- Juliana Lamy '20 and Bianca Rodriguez '20 on UMRP in the Gazette
- Jonathan Square on Brooks Brothers and Slavery in Vestoj
- Madison Johnson '18, Sam Goldman Reiss '18, Juliana Lamy '20, and Jensen Davis '20 win writing prizes
- Josiah Corbus, Miles Counts, Nathan Cummings, Mo Kim, Thomas Peterson, Jessica Tueller '18 inducted into PBK
- Jonathan Square on Press Depictions of Free Blacks at the Concord Museum
- Julissa Higgins '19 on language and fashion in The Fashion Studies Journal
- Josiah Corbus, Miles Counts, Paulena Prager, and Caleb Shelburne '18 win Hoopes Prizes
- Melissa Rodman '18 interviews Martyna Majok for Public Books
History & Literature is the study of ideas in context.
In discussion-based seminars and individualized tutorials, History & Literature students develop unique expertise in more than one discipline, more than one language, more than one century, and more than one culture.
Join our close-knit community of students, scholars, artists, and critics who want to do more with the humanities.