- Lynne Feeley on the "measurer of ruin" in Mud Season Review
- Maggie Doherty on blue collar fiction and the NEA in The New York Times
- Nathan Cummings '18, Josiah Corbus '18, and Christopher Chow '20 on citizenship and photography in Aperture Magazine
- Rebecca Kennedy de Lorenzini on music in Colombia in ReVista
- Leah Yared '19 on the Harvard "holiday hot seat" in The New York Times
- Emily Pope-Obeda at the Warren Global American Studies Symposium
- Emma City, Caleb Shelburne, India Patel, and Theresa Byrne '18 at CES
- Madison Johnson '18 is one of the Crimson FM's most interesting seniors
History & Literature is the study of ideas in context.
In discussion-based seminars and individualized tutorials, History & Literature students develop unique expertise in more than one discipline, more than one language, more than one century, and more than one culture.
Join our close-knit community of students, scholars, artists, and critics who want to do more with the humanities.