- Phil Deloria's Becoming Mary Sully: Toward an American Indian Abstract
- Laura Veira-Ramirez '20 on declaring a joint concentration
- Genesis De Los Santos '19 gives Commencement address
- Sally Chen '19 receives Alumni Association's Ames Award for service
- Siqi Liu '19 and Claire Rivkin '19 elected to Phi Beta Kappa
- Julia Fine '19, Claire Rivkin '19, Qianqian Yang '19, and Leah Yared '19 win Hoopes Prizes
- Genesis De Los Santos '19 profiled in the Harvard Gazette
- 17 Hist & Lit concentrators participate in ARTS FIRST
History & Literature is the study of ideas in context.
In discussion-based seminars and individualized tutorials, History & Literature students develop unique expertise in more than one discipline, more than one language, more than one century, and more than one culture.
Join our close-knit community of students, scholars, artists, and critics who want to do more with the humanities.