- 19 History & Literature concentrators participate in ARTS FIRST
- Julia Fine '19 and Leah Yared '19 inducted into Phi Beta Kappa
- Thomas Peterson '18 directs 'Roy Loves America' about Roy Cohn
- Maggie Doherty on women and power in the academy for The Chronicle
- Lorgia García Peña talks about her book, The Borders of Dominicanidad
- Angela Allan historicizes 'Roseanne' before the reboot in The Atlantic
- Caleb Shelburne ‘18 and Henry Shreffler ‘18 present 'Rethinking Enlightenment' at the Houghton Library
- Steve Biel on the Grant Wood retrospective in Hyperallergic
History & Literature is the study of ideas in context.
In discussion-based seminars and individualized tutorials, History & Literature students develop unique expertise in more than one discipline, more than one language, more than one century, and more than one culture.
Join our close-knit community of students, scholars, artists, and critics who want to do more with the humanities.