- Senior theses by Julia Fine, Claire Rivkin, Qianqian Yang, and Leah Yared win 2019 Hoopes Prizes
- Genesis De Los Santos '19 profiled in the Harvard Gazette
- 17 Hist & Lit concentrators participate in ARTS FIRST
- Thomas Dichter hosts Lorenzo Johnson for a discussion of wrongful convictions
- Marella Gayla '19 wins the Bowdoin Prize for "Blue-Collar Workers, White-Collar Viewers, and the Birth of the Home Renovation Show”
- Mayor Pete Buttigieg '04 on why he decided to concentrate in Hist & Lit
- Julia Fine '19 on food and colonialism in Atlas Obsura
- Angela Allan on Norma Rae, race, and unions in The Atlantic
History & Literature is the study of ideas in context.
In discussion-based seminars and individualized tutorials, History & Literature students develop unique expertise in more than one discipline, more than one language, more than one century, and more than one culture.
Join our close-knit community of students, scholars, artists, and critics who want to do more with the humanities.