- Lorgia Garcia-Peña awarded NWSA's 2017 Gloria Anzaldúa book prize
- Jordan Brower on methods for studying publication trends in Critical Inquiry
- Maggie Doherty on Angela Carter for The New Republic
- Jordan Brower on 'Silicon Valley' for the LA Review of Books
- Angela Allan on 'Cars 3' and mentorship for The Atlantic
- Maggie Doherty on Grace Paley and "Big Disturbances" for The Nation
- Danny Loss on the institutional afterlife of Christian England in JMH
- Jennifer Schnepf on drones and domesticity in Modern Fiction Studies
History & Literature is the study of ideas in context.
In discussion-based seminars and individualized tutorials, History & Literature students develop unique expertise in more than one discipline, more than one language, more than one century, and more than one culture.
Join our close-knit community of students, scholars, artists, and critics who want to do more with the humanities.