- Legacy of Dominicanidad: Symposium on the Work of Lorgia García Peña
- Shirley Chen '22 in “Beast Beast” at the Sundance Film Festival
- Kristine Guillaume '20 named Rhodes Scholar
- Philip Deloria's "The Invention of Thanksgiving" in The New Yorker
- Daniel Rosenblatt '20 and Isabel Parkey '20 elected to Phi Beta Kappa
- Duncan White's Cold Warriors: Writers Who Waged the Literary Cold War
- Phil Deloria's Becoming Mary Sully: Toward an American Indian Abstract
- Laura Veira-Ramirez '20 on declaring a joint concentration
History & Literature is the study of ideas in context.
In discussion-based seminars and individualized tutorials, History & Literature students develop unique expertise in more than one discipline, more than one language, more than one century, and more than one culture.
Join our close-knit community of students, scholars, artists, and critics who want to do more with the humanities.