- Marella Gayla '19 on gentrification and This Old House on Curbed
- Ruben Reyes Jr. ’19 launches Latinx literary magazine, Palabritas
- Genesis De Los Santos ’19 profiled in Fifteen Minutes
- Tiffany Lau '19 presents Figures, Harvard's first dance thesis
- Jonny Adler '19 and Bella Roussanov '19 elected to PBK's Senior 48
- Ian Askew '19 interviewed about his thesis in The Crimson's Artist Spotlight
- Kristine Guillaume '20, Jaime Halper '20, and Kaylee Kim '20 elected to the 146th Guard of The Crimson
- Jessica Shires and Remy the humanities cat in the Harvard Gazette
History & Literature is the study of ideas in context.
In discussion-based seminars and individualized tutorials, History & Literature students develop unique expertise in more than one discipline, more than one language, more than one century, and more than one culture.
Join our close-knit community of students, scholars, artists, and critics who want to do more with the humanities.