- Casey Durant '18 directs 'Stop Kiss' at the Loeb Experimental Theater
- Lorgia García Peña in The Crimson's "15 Professors of the Year"
- Terry Park and Genevieve Clutario teach Asian American Studies in The Crimson
- Karen Chee '17, "A Month of Microaggressions" in The Huffington Post
- Duncan White on J M Coetzee's 'The Schooldays of Jesus' in The Telegraph
- Monalisa Gharavi, "Who's Afraid of the Covered Face?" in Harvard Design Magazine
- Lynne Feeley on gymnastics and "These Bodies' Work" in Avidly, LA Review of Books
History & Literature is the study of ideas in context.
In discussion-based seminars and individualized tutorials, History & Literature students develop unique expertise in more than one discipline, more than one language, more than one century, and more than one culture.
Join our close-knit community of students, scholars, artists, and critics who want to do more with the humanities.