- Monalisa Gharavi, "Who's Afraid of the Covered Face?" in Harvard Design Magazine
- Lynne Feeley on gymnastics and "These Bodies' Work" in Avidly, LA Review of Books
- Meg Bernhard '17 reporting on the presidential election for The Boston Globe
- Steve Biel on "The Deer Hunter Debate" for Bright Lights Film Journal
- Maia Silber '17 on Pitt's campaign against sexual assault in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Tim McCarthy on the Orlando Pulse massacre for Nursing Clio
- Monalisa Gharavi's translation of Waly Salomão's 'Algaravias: Echo Chamber'
History & Literature is the study of ideas in context.
In discussion-based seminars and individualized tutorials, History & Literature students develop unique expertise in more than one discipline, more than one language, more than one century, and more than one culture.
Join our close-knit community of students, scholars, artists, and critics who want to do more with the humanities.