- Hana Connelly '17, "Harvard's Dining Workers, Behind the Picket Line" in The Crimson
- Louie Dean Valencia García quoted on women and queer characters in comic books in Vice/Broadly
- Maia Silber '17, "The Belle and the Bard" in Public Books
- Casey Durant '18 directs 'Stop Kiss' at the Loeb Experimental Theater
- Lorgia García Peña in The Crimson's "15 Professors of the Year"
- Karen Chee '17, "A Month of Microaggressions" in The Huffington Post
- Terry Park and Genevieve Clutario teach Asian American Studies in The Crimson
History & Literature is the study of ideas in context.
In discussion-based seminars and individualized tutorials, History & Literature students develop unique expertise in more than one discipline, more than one language, more than one century, and more than one culture.
Join our close-knit community of students, scholars, artists, and critics who want to do more with the humanities.