- Terry Park hosts comedian Kristina Wong, who will perform a solo show at the Agassiz Theater
- Marella Gayla '19, on "A History of Sexual Violence at Harvard" in The Crimson
- Tim McCarthy "From the Lectern to the Loudspeaker" in The Crimson
- Lily Calcagnini '18, on "Fashion, Female Agency, and What's in an Image" in THURJ
- Karen Chee '17, "Times I Have Actually Used Math Since High School" for The New Yorker
- Pursuing Ethnic Studies through the Modern World field in The Crimson
- Maia Silber '17 named a Rhodes Scholar
History & Literature is the study of ideas in context.
In discussion-based seminars and individualized tutorials, History & Literature students develop unique expertise in more than one discipline, more than one language, more than one century, and more than one culture.
Join our close-knit community of students, scholars, artists, and critics who want to do more with the humanities.